Price And Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 00 INR/Piece
- Industrial, Commercial
- Stainless Steel
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 40 Piece Per Week
- 20 Week
- as per customer's requirements and Transportation is paid by clients
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
When it come on the terms of safety, our offered Steel Fire Resistant Doors are best suited to the needs of our esteemed clients. The doors are highly appreciated among our clients for reducing the property damage that can be caused by sudden fire breakage. Our proposed range of doors has the capability to control the spreading of fire and smoke for longer period of time. Hence, our Steel Fire Resistant Doors are the great way of adding extra light into the room and also offering proper ventilation.
- Easy to fix
- Smooth edges
- Light weight
Steel Fire Resistant Doors
FIRE DOORS (60/120 Minutes)
(CONFORMS TO IS: 3614 (PART) 1992 BS: 476 (PART 20 & 22)
Door Frames and Shutter are made from Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel.
Constructed from 1.25mm thick G.I./M.S./S.S. sheet formed to provide a 40/42mm thick fully flush, double skin door shell with lock seam joints at stile edges. Internal Reinforcements are provided at top, Bottom and Stile Edges for Fire Rating. The inner core is a light weight Honey Comb Raisned Board containing no asbestos or other inorganic fibres. The internal construction of the doors varies with the degree of Fire Rating as tested.
- Produced from 1.6mm thick G.I./M.S./S.S. sheet formed to Single/Double rebate profile of size 100mm x 57mm (+/- 0.3mm) with a maximum bending radius of 1.4mm.
- The door frames may be built into the brick or block walls using corrugated TEE Anchors not welded to the frame (first fix). Frames may also be fixed on plastered openings with the help of Metallic Expansion Shield with counter sunk screw (second fix). Doors Frames are supplied to knock-down form with butt joints for bolted assembly at site.
The door frames and door shutters are primed with Zinc-Phosphate Stoving Primer and finished with two coats of Polyurethane paint as required up to a minimum of 70 microns.