Metal Fire Door
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 3 Piece
- 00 INR/Piece
- Industrial, Commercial
Fire Rated Steel Doors
Radiants specialized Fire Doors are designed to compartmentalize and contain the spread of fire meeting the most stringent requirements of life safety in commercial and industrial establishments. Tested and certified to comply with highest Indian and British Standards they are available with fire rating for 60, and 120 minutes. These doors not only complement the existing passive fire-fighting systems, but also ensure optimal personal safety.
- Available in Galvanized, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Label Doors for 60 & 120 Minutes.
- Adhering to BS 476: Part 20 & 22; IS: 3614 Part-II Standards.
- CBRI Roorkee Tested.
- Clear Vision lite for up to 120 Minutes fire rating.
- Factory prepped to receive all type of hardware.
- High Aesthetic and Robust Structure.
- Factory finished for Primer and Paint Finish.
Shutter sheet thickness is 0.80mm/1.20mm Infill material is Rock Wool / Mineral Wool (96 kg /cu.m).
Frame sheet thickness is 1.20mm/1.60mm.
Finish (Fire Rated Wired/Clear Glass)
Fire Doors are Pure Polyester Powder Coated / PU 60-80 Micron. Fire Door includes standard size Vision panel of 6 mm thick Fire Rated Glass(Fire Rated Wired Glass, Pilkington UK) with Double Skin Shutter of 40/46 mm thick (GI sheet on both sides). They also include provision for fixing Panic Bar, SS D-Type or Lever Handle with Lock, SS Push Plate, SS Flush Bolt, SS Ball Bearing Hinges, Door Closers, & Anchor fasteners with Cap etc.
The Ironmongery can be provided from various makes like Dorma,Assa Abloy or Geze Make.
As the name suggests, Metal Fire Door is required in different buildings for preventing spread of fire and smoke. Thus, it is appreciated for providing safety against any physical and materialistic damage. Also, it is designed for rapid personnel exit at the time of sudden fire breakage. The design of this range shows a unique combination of integrity, insulation and stability. The fabrication of Metal Fire Door is done in conformity with both national and international quality standards and choosing premium quality of materials procured from reliable vendors.
- Quality performance
- Smooth finish
- Precise dimensions
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 20 Week
- Packaging Details
- As per customer's requirements and Transportation is paid by clients
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India