Price And Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 00 INR/Piece
- Industrial, Commercial, Industry
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 30 Piece Per Week
- 20 Week
- As per customer's requirements Transportation is paid by clients
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Sliding Doors (Manual / Automatic)
The doors are designed to separate fire areas within a building or protect the means of egress in the event of a fire, thereby limiting its spread. Sliding fire doors are typically large steel panels hung by rollers on an inclined rail or track.
Sliding fire doors are very useful in a wide range of spaces where larger openings are required to allow for heavy traffic.
Sliding fire doors are suitable for a range of residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Sometimes a conventional side-hung door is not feasible, particularly where large openings are required in walls to allow for the efficient movement of plant or equipment, people, vehicles and machinery. And in these cases sliding fire doors are perfect.
These kinds of fire doors are usually kept open and only close in the event of a fire, hence they must be linked to an emergency system that automatically activates if a fire, smoke or warning system/ alarm is triggered.
Single leaf sliding doors These are most ideal for building with limited entryway space or that require fire doors to be installed in tight corridors.
Double or bi-parting sliding doors These fire doors are ideal for doors and passageways that may be larger, but that still have limited space and cannot incorporate hinged doors.
Parallel or triple sliding doors Parallel or triple sliding doors are excellent solutions if you are facing a lack of space, since these doors can act as a makeshift wall or divider in the space.
- Available in Galvanized, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Available with Fusible Link (Wire Rope) System and BMS System.
- Suitable for Large Opening and Heavy Movement of Vehicle and Material.
- Label Doors for 60 & 120 Minutes.
- Adhering to BS 476: Part 20 & 22; IS: 3614 Part-II Standards.
- CBRI Roorkee Tested.
- Clear Vision lite for up to 120 Minutes fire rating.
- Factory prepped to receive all type of hardware.
- High Aesthetic and Robust Structure.
- Factory finished for Primer and Paint Finish.
Our Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors are available as universal accepted product that is designed to get installed in numerous areas. For proper functioning, these doors need less additional headroom that is present above the doorway opening. At the time of installation, the doors do not require much space in the building. Our offered range is highly acclaimed for acoustic sound insulation, temperature insulation and fire resistant property. We design these Horizontal Sliding Fire Doors while using supreme grade of materials that offer high durability and reliability that enhances the working life.
- Environmental friendly
- Good pollution control
- High level of security