Blast Resistant Doors
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 300 INR/Piece
- Industrial, Commercial
Fire Rated Steel Doors
Radiant's specialized Fire Doors are designed to compartmentalize and contain the spread of fire meeting the most stringent requirements of life safety in commercial and industrial establishments. Tested and certified to comply with highest Indian and British Standards they are available with fire rating for 60, and 120 minutes. These doors not only complement the existing passive fire-fighting systems, but also ensure optimal personal safety.
- Available in Galvanized, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Label Doors for 60 & 120 Minutes.
- Adhering to BS 476: Part 20 & 22; IS: 3614 Part-II Standards.
- CBRI Roorkee Tested.
- Clear Vision lite for up to 120 Minutes fire rating.
- Factory prepped to receive all type of hardware.
- High Aesthetic and Robust Structure.
- Factory finished for Primer and Paint Finish.
Shutter sheet thickness is 0.80mm/1.20mm Infill material is Rock Wool / Mineral Wool (96 kg /cu.m).
Frame sheet thickness is 1.20mm/1.60mm.
Finish (Fire Rated Wired/Clear Glass)
Fire Doors are Pure Polyester Powder Coated / PU 60-80 Micron. Fire Door includes standard size Vision panel of 6 mm thick Fire Rated Glass(Fire Rated Wired Glass, Pilkington UK) with Double Skin Shutter of 40/46 mm thick (GI sheet on both sides). They also include provision for fixing Panic Bar, SS D-Type or Lever Handle with Lock, SS Push Plate, SS Flush Bolt, SS Ball Bearing Hinges, Door Closers, & Anchor fasteners with Cap etc.
The Ironmongery can be provided from various makes like Dorma,AssaAbloy or Geze Make.
Specifically designed to meet the line safety needs of different buildings, these Blast Resistant Doors are highly appreciated among our clients. These frames are designed for withstanding high air pressure and blast to offer high level of security. Hence, the available range is ideal for hazardous material storage, automotive, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. Our clients treasured this range for its ability to assure blast protection and work even under dangerous conditions for interior or exterior environments. We are presenting these Blast Resistant Doors to our clients at market lading rates.
- Easy to operate
- Robust design
- Precisely engineered
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 20 Week
- Packaging Details
- As per customer's requirements and Transportation is paid by clients
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India